USCIS Form I-693
COVID-19 full vaccination is MANDATORY for all applicants over 6 months of age.
Dr. Belen Amat MD is a USCIS-designated CIVIL SURGEON that is specifically trained to conduct Immigration medical exams necessary for your USCIS change of status application.
Complete este formulario en español.
Cost of the Exam:
The cost of the exam includes reviewing medical history, records, vaccines, laboratories, and completing the form I-693.
Immigration exams are not covered by insurance.
Cost per person: $300.
The cost of laboratory tests is sometimes covered by insurance (call your insurance to confirm)
If you don’t have insurance or don’t want to use your insurance, let us know. We can draw the blood tests at your appointment or we can send the order to any lab.
Cost of all labs: $100
Payment to be made at the first appointment, we accept debit and credit cards and cash.
Depending on your age there are different vaccine requirements, these change frequently.
Don’t get any vaccines until your medical exam, as this may delay your process.
If you have vaccine records from another country, we may be able to use them.
We can check for immunity of some of the diseases of the required vaccines.
We have some of the vaccines at cost, you may also get them at your primary care office, pharmacy, or health department.
Vaccines are generally covered by insurance at those other locations (we will soon be able to use insurance for vaccines!)
ROADMAP AND TIMELINE for completion of form I-693 form:
- Complete the immigration exam questionnaire by following this link.
- We will review carefully your submitted application and will contact you with appointment times.
- At your appointment we will review your medical history, vaccination records and we may need to request records form another doctor or hospital. We will perform a basic physical examination and then draw your blood. We will either give you the vaccines you need, or give you a list to get them done at a pharmacy, health department or primary care doctor.
- Once blood tests are ready, and you have all the vaccines and medical records (if needed), Dr Amat will review all the information and fill out the I-693 form.
- We will notify you to pick up the sealed envelope and a copy of your vaccines and blood tests.